ISO 9001:2015 is an internationally recognized standard established by ISO (The International Organization for Standardization) and adopted by over three million organizations worldwide. The standard describes the key features in any organization necessary to consistently deliver a Quality Management Service and product to its clients in a changing world.
How ISO 9001 Certification help your organization to Grow your Business?
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organisations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management System that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships.
Some of the benefits to your organisation:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibilities across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some Public Sector Work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and Customer
- Increase employee morals
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Increase efficiency
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduce your Costs
- Increase Revenue
- Increase Profitability
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
- Provides an international recognition
- Brings in factual approach to decision making
- Improves supplier relationships
- Ensures adequate documentary evidences for system compliance
- Ensures process and performance consistency
- Improves Process
- Increases Productivity
- Increases Customer Satisfaction
Some of Benefits to Your Customer
- Improved Quality and Services
- Delivery on Time
- Right First Time Every Time attitude
- Fewer Complaints and Returned Products
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to Quality
Why you select us for your Company's ISO Certification?
We are pioneer in ISO 9001:2015 certification requirement, working relentlessly to provide excellent consultancy services to grab the highest level of customer satisfaction by developing sustainable systems, offering consultancy services for training, guidance, documentation, implementation, audit and certification.
We doesn’t just create a set of hard copy ISO manuals and walk away. We work with you to review your current processes and identify each additional process to match with ISO standard to achieve ISO certificate with in first attempt.
We use our own products to allow us to implement a management system that is certified to ISO 9001:2015. Although we develop all of our tool kits in house. We ensure that our clients will successfully clear the ISO audit in the first attempt and achieve ISO certificate in the first go.
Once our consultancy is over, we can either get the certification audit done from the certification body of your preference or else we can suggest you the most optimum certification body. During our consultancy, we ensure that your organization achieves ISO Management System, in the first audit itself irrespective of which certification body carries out the final audit.
How to apply ISO certification with us
You can easily offload your ISO Certification load by following methods
- You should submit some basic details on our Website. So that we can contact you soon and you can also consult us freely without hesitating.
- You can send your requirement and your document on email@example.com and or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will review your documents and guide you for further steps.
These are the hassle free steps to apply for the ISO certification in India with us and further we can help you to improve your process and furtherance for ISO certify your company.
Your Organisation's Responsibility
- Appoint Process Owner / Teams / Support Staff and ensure their uninterrupted availability. (Providing substitute persons may hamper progress and cause delays)
- Ensure availability of Project Coordinator as a single point interface during all visits / co-ordination / Communication.
- Ensure availability of all concerned persons during Training, Auditing, Reviews etc.
- Ensuring availability of Top Management for Fortnightly / Monthly review of progress jointly with us and ensure concerned personnel are committed to according a high priority towards completion of this project.
- Openness of Top management in drafting Quality Policy and Objectives. Process measures as per need of business.
- Resolve any problems / issues related to progress of activities as planned / scheduled.
Brich Services Responsibility
- Review & GAP analysis of all documents in Exist.
- Awareness Training to staff members.
- Discuss with Process Owner and understand the formats.
- Provide guidance to make documents as per ISO 9001:2015
- Define & finalise Documentation for each Dept. & help in implementation for same.
- Preparation of Risk Register by discussing with every Process Owner and find out the Risk in the Dept. as per ISO 9001:2015.
- Conduct 1 Internal Audit as per ISO 9001:2015,
- Conduct MRM.
- Preparation for Stage 1 & 2 Audit.
- Corrective actions for audit findings & follow-up till issue of certificate.
- Clear Non-conformity raised by Certification body.
We are committed towards confidentiality of the Project and declare that information / data shared with us as required during Project execution will not be disclosed to anybody or used anywhere for any purpose, intentionally or unintentionally.