Who we are
We are Brich Services and our sister firm Brich Store, online platform which allows the users to purchase Industrial Materials / equipment / tools. Brich Services recognizes the importance of privacy as well as the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Our website address is: https://isop.in
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
User(s) privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from User than is necessary for us to provide User(s) with ours services and to protect User(s) account.
You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users.
Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
We record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Use of Personal Data
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect,
retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- We including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by us or
ours affiliated companies;
- if User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Advertisements on Brich Services Website
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This is a sole proprietorship. So, Founder is working as a Grievance Officer
Brich Services – ISO consultant and Project Executor
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org